Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thinking Cap

It is now down to the wire. The final stretch. In the beginning they told me I can do anything for four months. Well, we are almost there.

Two weeks left of class. I am so excited, but even with the excitement there is still a lot of work to be done. Since the end is so close all of my big projects are looming and need special attention. Whenever I get writers block or start to lose motivation I just put on my thinking cap. It helps get my creative juices flowing and my mind re-focused on the two weeks ahead.

I wanted to share some pictures of my thinking cap with everyone. It may not be the greatest or latest fashion, but to me it is designer and chic. I can't believe it fits my BIG head.


I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW CLOSE IT IS!!!! COME ON BABY!!!! ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT!!!!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

It looks good on you!!! Good Luck!!

Kim Millard said...

That is a good look for you! You should were it out sometime.