Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Final Final

In the morning I take my last final. It is open book, open notes, and open computer. This means that I will most likely fail the final because I will be spending time trying on ESPN or something else ridiculous.

In sports when you score there is a little celebration. In soccer it is after a goal and in football a touchdown. These are the sports where it is most common because scoring does not happen as often as some others.

For the past 6 years I have dreamt of this moment. I have been thinking about what my celebration should be as I walk out of my last final. I am tempted to try a back flip because of how excited I am going to be, but I do want to be at my BBQ on Friday instead of recovery at the hospital.

I will let everyone know tomorrow.

See you all at the BBQ!

1 comment:

Kim Millard said...

Good Luck on your Final Final! Miles has one today as well but he will have two more to go. YUCK!