Thursday, April 17, 2008

Playoffs Here We Come

Last night was the last regular season game for the Utah Jazz. Although San Antonio absolutely dominated, we are still in the playoffs.

Just after the game last night I got the opportunity to head into the Jazz offices and help prepare the playoff media guides. I was there until 5:30 this morning. It involved a lot of stat gathering, copy editing, and formatting. A lot of it was very tedious and we had to wait on the league to send us a lot of information. I did notice that my name is on the front page. What a great addition to my portfolio.

The only problem is that now I am running on two hours of sleep in the last 24+. I am now on my way to school which means there is no chance that I am going to be able to stay awake.

GO REDBULL!

No comments: