Friday, February 22, 2008

Public Relations

When I first started this journey I thought for sure that I wanted to get into Business Management. I was then awakened to the harsh reality that there was a lot of math involved. I had already taken Math 1050 twice so I was not excited about business statistics and the other math class that I no longer remember the name.

I was sitting in my business statistics class dreading the upcoming semester when I got the most awesome message. It was from Janelle and went something like this, "I just found a major that involves zero math and you will be finished one semester sooner."

I immediately left the classroom and gave Janelle a call. We talked for maybe twenty seconds about Public Relations. No Math? I was sold. Going back into the classroom I just shut my books and walked out. Never to look back again.

So now the question is going to be whether or not I chose the right major. Is PR right for me? Should I get into the field or go on and do my own thing? Can I hide from math forever??

I guess I have eight weeks to figure it out.

1 comment:

lemoniepants said...

PR seems like a very good fit for you Logan.