Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Feeling the Effects

This semester is really catching up with me. This weekend was supposed to be a nice long three day weekend. I had plans to do a lot of things and really get ahead on some of my bigger projects. All I did was sleep.

After a very emotional four hour funeral on Friday, I hit a wall. The rest of the weekend I spent a lot of time napping. I was so exhausted. Tuesday is here and I feel like I did not get any rest.

Fortunately spring break is not too far away.

I can do this....I think....

3 comments:

Silus Grok said...

Any plans for the holiday?

I'm in Vegas (at least, that's the plan) this weekend… but it would be fun to get a group of us together and head up to Crystal Hotsprings — maybe next Friday? I think Jace and Ayesha would be game.

Meghan said...

Of course you can do it. Think of all the hard things you have accomplished in your life. You are totally up to this. Keep up the great work!!!

maeveinthecity said...

youre almost there!!