Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Who's gonna read this anyway?

This is my first entry and I have sat here for the past half hour writing and re-writing what I think I should say. This stuff is harder than it looks. I also have big shoes to fill considering that a number of members of my family are already established bloggers and do a pretty good job. Maybe I should have just stuck with blog surfing and leaving the occasional wise crack comment.

Even though it might be hard to believe there is a reason for this blog (even if no one reads it).

My family has given me great words of encouragement by telling me that no matter how hard something is you can do it for at least four months. It sounds great, but that was before my final semester of college started. It is a semester in which I am taking 22 credits hoping that I won't completely shut down before the May 2nd graduation. Four months seems like forever.

This blog is dedicated to my adventures as I go along. I love learning, but I hate school.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I said those things because I want you to suffer like I did in school. (evil laugh)
Besides, if you are all wound up in school I can keep beating you in raquetball.

Meghan said...

Hey, if I can be pregnant for 9 months (three different times!!) You can hang in there for four months!!

Silus Grok said...

I'll read it!

:)