Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Extreme Blog Makeover

Right now I am at a crossroads with my blog. I finished my degree, and I am very proud to report that the final semester did not kill me. The issue that has arisen now is the fact that my blog needs a new identity. I am talking a full on makeover. This is where I need everyone's help. I am going to call it Extreme Blog Makeover.

For the next couple of days I would like to hear some suggestions. I know that everyone else already has a blog that they manage, but if you think about it this could be fun. Slowly but surely you will get to see the transformation of this blog.

First changes:

What can I name my blog?
What do people really hope to find in a blog?

Let's start there. Let the changes begin.

2 comments:

Silus Grok said...

"After the Final Semester" or "After School Special"?

As for what we want… well, we want stories and insights and pictures. Not necessarily in that order.

And I want a pony.

Meghan said...

Whatever you do, just keep blogging.