Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Three Years - No Returns, Refunds, or Exchanges

Many of you have been a part of our lives since the beginning. Five years ago I met Janelle, but we have only been married three. It is probably a good thing because if she would have married me too early she might not have wanted to stick around. It's way better that we took some time dating. Now she has no excuses and no surprises.

So here is to my sweet Janelle...

It has been three years. Short ones for me. I can't believe we are already into this three years. Maybe they were long for you. I hope not.

Let me remind you that the mail-in rebate was due 30 days after purchase. Any hope of getting the time or money back is long gone. I am no longer responsible for snoring, farting, burping, and in general being a normal guy.

I would also like to note that the exchange policy (trade in, buy back, newer model, etc.) expired last night at midnight. Quite frankly you are stuck with me. At times I probably got your pretty close to cashing in on one of those. I am so grateful you didn't. There is no where else I would want to go.

All joking aside. The three years have been wonderful. They truly have flown by. We both have been able to stay away from support groups and I feel like that is a good thing. We will see in another three years.

You are wonderful Janelle.

You are smokin' hot. (In a total 'appropriate for a blog' way)

2 comments:

Amber Penrod said...

Congrats Logan! You guys are awesome! Im so lucky to have you for a brother-in-law!

maeveinthecity said...

three years! amazing, youre the best! now post something new already..
xo