Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lawn Chairs

Hanging out with my dad is one of the things I enjoy most. We play racquetball together once a week, and even though it is good competition I always get the better of him. I may not win, but he doesn't get out of there without remembering all weekend who he was playing.

My dad and I have recently put into action a plan that we have talked about for at least eight years. We are building lawn chairs. Not just any old lawn chair, but beautiful Adirondack chairs made out of Baltic Birch. We have even started selling them.

Take a look, and if you or interested in one let me know.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Logan!

I have been lurking here for quite some time and am finally going to comment. I have always loved these chairs that you and your dad constructed sitting in front of your parents house. They are lovely, in fact I've had a conversation with Mike (in the past) regarding those exact chairs. We talked about how I would love to have some for our front porch (if we ever got one). Anyway, they are lovely and maybe some day we can afford to buy 2 of them... Once Ethans "Romania Project" takes off and we become RICH!! It will happen. Anyway, I love to check in on you and see the goings on of the Millard clan now and then.

This is Sarah BTW.